The CENTURY boxing dummy "BOB XL" offers excellent training possibilities for a variety of different techniques thanks to its extended torso. The material characteristics with a vinyl "skin" are similar to those of the human body - the punches/kicks are optimally absorbed and appear absolutely realistic.
It is a great training tool for every martial art. It is robust enough for kickboxing, Muay Thai, Karate, Taekwondo and other martial arts and its characteristics allow it to be used for tactical training arts such as Jeet Kune Do and Krav Maga.
The model has a different muscle pattern, a larger CENTURY logo on the belt and smoother pants!
- Top: 76cm x 51cm x 26cm; Base: 61cm diameter x 50cm height
- height adjustable: 155 - 205 cm
- The practical height adjustment allows you to adapt BOB to your individual training needs
- The polyethylene base is filled with water or sand and is round, so that you can easily change your position while rolling
- weighs filled about 123 kg
- Height of stand: approx. 50 cm with a diameter of approx. 60 cm
- No drilling, no hammering required!
- human upper body shape allows realistic punch combinations
Attention: The article consists of 2 packages and is shipped in 2 packing Units!
BOB® is a registered trademark of Century LLC. The BOB design is a registered trade dress of Century, LLC. BOB© 2003 Century, LLC. U.S. Patent #5,624,358
|Category||Made in USA|
|delivery weight:||23,00 Kg|
|Product weight:||21,00 Kg|