Punok is a brand by Century Martial Arts. Years of experience in the dojo and on the competition mat went into the development of this widely recognized US brand gi by Punok. The goal was to create a complete training uniform that is suitable for everyone and meets the high minimum standards for suits set by the worldwide and largest karate governing body, the "World Karate Federation".
The karate gi was developed by experienced dan holders for karate practitioners worldwide and is suitable for beginners, intermediate, and advanced practitioners. The Basic Kimono set includes a jacket (uwagi), pants (zubon), and belt (obi). The gi is available in various sizes for all age groups and has an official WKF certification. The uniform material consists of 60% cotton and 40% polyester, weighing 8 oz. The Basic Kimono set is machine washable at 30°C and can be ironed at medium temperature.
- Developed by experienced Dan holders for all karatekas worldwide
- For beginners, advanced and masters
- Basic kimono set: jacket (Uwagi), trousers (Zubon) and belt (Obi)
- Sizes available for all age groups
- Official WKF certification
- 60% cotton and 40% polyester
- Suitable for machine washing at 30°C and ironing at medium temperature.
- 8 oz.
Size chart PUNOK uniforms
Determine correct size
Measure the body height without shoes from head to feet.
|BODY HEIGHT||UNIFORM SIZE|