The Versys V.SPAR.2 is the first freestanding grappling simulator designed exclusively for youth.
Its state-of-the-art patented three leg structure, along with its two grappling arms, provides a realistic approach allowing for every takedown, throw, sweep, hold, and lock imaginable.
- Advanced or young beginners can safely learn to practice throws, hip tosses, leg sweeps, ankle picks, arm drags, crotch lifts, single and double leg takedowns
- V.SPAR.2 is a perfect tool for conditioning and training drills, combinations, stand up to ground transitions, and ground and pound
-Martial arts training with V.SPAR.2 can enhance hand-eye coordination speeding up progression for special ground techniques
- Made with high-density foam for maximum impact absorption
- Constructed of durable polyurethane/high-impact foam
- Prefilled, requires no additional water or sand
- Legs and arms are a soft and flexible structural core for full flexibility and natural rebounding to original position
- Patented three leg structure is strategically weighted to stand upright
- One-year replacement warranty on all Versys? Fight Simulators**
Some assembly required
MAX Height ? 45-1/2? (Legs together)
MIN Height ? 44-1/8? (Legs apart-during use)
Weight: Approx. 10 LBS
WARRANTY INFORMATION: Warning: These products are sold for use in high risk activities. Before using this product, read all information
See what you can do...
Straight Punch in Horse Stance Balance and Technique
Front Kick Palm Strike
Elbow Strike Teamwork
|Shipping weight:||12,00 Kg|
|Product weight:||10,00 Kg|
|Dimensions ( length × width × height ):||60,00 × 50,00 × 50,00 cm|