BOB was the first-ever mannequin training bag for martial arts, who gives you a realistic human torso shape for a striking surface. Since you are training to fight against a human (presumably) this shape allows you to train with a higher level of accuracy than a regular heavy bag or punching bag.
- Always available as your training partner and won't flinch away from the toughest punches and kicks
- Ideal for training in just about all standing martial arts
- Round base for easy relocation / position change
- Made for home use
Any martial art that would use a regular punching bag, heavy bag, or heavy hanging bag, will work with BOB as well. For example: Karate, Taekwondo, Tang Soo Do, Muay Thai, Kung Fu and so on.
And if you train a martial art with tactical applications, like krav maga or jeet kune do, then you’ll really notice the value of BOB.
If you want an even bigger mannequin bag, make sure to look at the BOB XL freestanding bag, which has a longer torso for more training possibilities, including Muay Thai kicks.
- Seven height adjustments from 152cm(60") to 198cm(78") tall
- Mannequin: 73cm x 51cm x 26cm
- Base: 61cm diameter x 50cm tall
- Weight: Approx. 270 lbs. / 123kg when filled with water (can also be filled with sand)
- Convenient port with screw-on cap on top of base for filling
- BOB's "skin" is made of Vinyl, with an internal hard plastic cylinder for structural support
- Base is made of hard, sturdy plastic
Please see our "Terms and Conditions" page for additional information.
BOB® is a registered trademark of Century LLC. The BOB design is a registered trade dress of Century, LLC. BOB© 2003 Century, LLC. U.S. Patent #5,624,358
|delivery weight:||20,00 Kg|
|Product weight:||20,00 Kg|
|Dimensions ( length × width × height ):||60,00 × 60,00 × 120,00 cm|